Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Story.. A glimpse from the past..

The last week was quite a roller coaster ride for me. A lot of rises and falls, really rocked their way into my world and into my work. They sometimes, gave me a sense of numbness and on the other hand, peace of mind and carelessness. These events gave me a flashback of tons of memories from past few years and one thing lead to another, and I ended up on my collection of poems. Since I am not a frequent writer, I would share, some of my work from different genre, on this blog.

Starting with my very first step, the baby-step, into the world of literature and writings, my first ever poem. My आगाज़ -


ये ज़िन्दगी भी कितनी अजीब है यहाँ

ये ज़िन्दगी भी कितनी अजीब है यहाँ, 
मौसम बदलते है, semesters  की तरह । 

teachers का मूड भी उन, seasonal winds की तरह है, 
जो कभी ठंडी, कभी गरम, क्या पता, कब किस तरह।  

वो किताबें हमारी, जिनसे लगती हमें बिमारी,
लेते थे, बस कुछ एक dose, भूले भटके, याद आया तो, कही किसी रोज़ । 

वो mess, जहा मिलता था , कुछ कुछ खाने जैसा,
क्या अरहर, क्या मूंग, सब कुछ बस, एक जैसा । 

रोटियों की शक्ल देख कर ही मन्न भर जाता था 
हमारे हॉस्टल का पालतू कुत्ता भी, उसे अपना पेट भरने क लिए खाता था । 


Now during  the  college timings कुछ ऐसा होता था -


वो सुबह की गर्मी, वो पढ़ाई में नरमी,
वो class की खिड़कियाँ, और बाहर टहलती college की लडकियां । 

फिर teachers की cross - questioning
then bunk & canteen । 

फिर आते थे M. S. T. (ease ), बस ख़त्म हमारी सारी ease,
then पढ़ाई की tensions , जो करती हमें decrease । 

फिर results का suspense , क्या बताऊँ यारों, I was so tense 
But I was sure about my clearance । 

पर घबराता था, कभी - कभी,
हो जाए न कोई incidence । 

But I got through , 
with percentage 82 [ Just to rhyme better ] । 

फिर हुई placement,
that was something I meant । 

फिर काम का भोझ, और अपने लिए वक़्त की खोज!

ये ज़िन्दगी  अजीब है यहाँ,
क्या पता किस मोड़ पे, राही मिले कब किस तरह। 

- शशांक रावलानी 


Please share your comments and feedback below and other social platforms: Google +, Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment