Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lost in transition...

"Lost in transition...", with three periods at the end, depicting the past, present & future.

These are moments of life, my life while writing this blog, your life while skimming it and of those who might not even have a look at it thinking would it be worth reading!
For some, these are mere words, as they literally don't connect to one's perspective and to others, it is a whole new experience.

"It's like, enjoying all the ingredients of your dessert, together".

My statement might seem to be incorrect or intriguing. It depends on your perspective.
Today we live a life, we try to enjoy every bit of it, but what we do really?
We run after materialistic sources of being happy. We watch a movie and rate it as per the cost we spent, we grab a bite in the finest restaurants, but rate it as per the ambiance first, the service second, the cost third and lastly comes the taste of the food served. But in all cases, do we ever count the quality of time we spent, the feelings or even the words we exchanged with others?

Now read the first line again.
Don't be - "Lost in transition..."

I have stayed in a lot of different places, met a lot of people, made some great friends and acquaintances. I have kept myself busy, thinking a lot of stuff, while in transition. As per the astrological gurus, being a "GEMINI", I am best at THINKING, being VERSATILE and have LACK of CONSISTENCY and a lot more traits. So with this blog, I will try to be fair with myself and just be me and share whatever I feel like and no specific audience!

I have not written any blog, for more than an year now and these, are kind-of rusty thoughts.
And all I have to say is - "Keep reading, keep sharing, keep feeling your heartbeat and stay alive".

0 comments:

Post a Comment